Friday 22 April 2011

Twitter Time #1 | Hockey Yoga Boys

It is not a secret that a lot of NHL players love to tweet. And of course I follow a bunch of them. Tweeting Leafs & Flyers of course, but some others as well. Last night a fun tweet-convo ensued between Lupul, Ryan Whitney, Colby Armstrong and even BizNasty aka Paul Bissonnette chimed in (and got ignored in the process). I like to see this type of banter ...

OK, it started of with Lups looking for a yoga place and then it became a tweet-taunt lol

Joffrey Lupul Where's the best place in Newport Beach for yoga? Feeling like getting my stretch on..

Joffrey Lupul And absolutely NO Bikram! I did that once last summer and I think I'm still dehydrated. I'm from Canada and I don't do anything over 100 deg

Ryan Whitney I did bikram last night. I'm still in bed.

Joffrey Lupul but I'm in peak physical condition and ur Ryan Un-fit-ney.

Ryan Whitney my grandmother has a stronger back than you

Colby Armstrong hahaha unfitney that's solid lups. They are making me change my name to whitney so that works on me also hahaha

Joffrey Lupul  these guys were saying they have stronger ankles than you...

Ryan Whitney your the only 28 year to be traded more me.

Colby Armstrong hahaha oh my god. Pigeon!! Come on whit u gotta have something for lups

Paul Bissonnette whens our t time. Too soon? {ed. *none of the guys reacted to that lol*}

Joffrey Lupul Ha I'm only 27 too dick. How's the view from Mama Whitneys couch in South Boston??

Ryan Whitney why are you hanging out at Getzlaf's house ?

Joffrey Lupul Well that spiced up my afternoon a bit.. I'm off to the gym. I miss ripping on Whit. Ciao

Ryan Whitney when did they rename Cassidys "the gym"? Bye buddy.

LOL ... I had a laugh or maybe you just had to be there :D

No comments:

Post a Comment