Friday 15 April 2011

Playoffs Daily | QF Game 1 | April 15th, 2011

Yes, nothing quite as fun as checking in on nhl.com and find your team has lost their first game. Right. And to top it off, the Bruins were not able to win their first game either. Habs! *sends evil looks all the way to Montréal* 

[Habs-Bruins] 2-0. Say what? Hmm, this must be the 'by accident' Habs win I mentioned in my predictions. All is cool.
[Sabres-Flyers] 1-0. Oh boy, so much for my 'forecasted' sweep. Hmm, I am not sure why many of my fellow Flyers fans wanted to play the BKK (as I call them) ... they have been the nemesis for my Leafies much of the past few months, by beating a lot of teams on their way to 7th place. Grrrr. But Sergei looked solid for his first ever playoff game! Good vibes for the games to come :D
[Kings-Sharks] 2-3. Sharks might be listening to The Coins.

For my complete predictions, have a look at my previous scribblings:
My Whimsical Playoffs Forecast

Also, if you have not read my forecast yet, stuff like 'listening to The Coins' will suddenly make sense to you ;)

2 comments:

  1. yeah, the coin makes sense and wont lie, sharks will make it for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, maybe I should have done a complete coin prediction lol ... might do that for the next round lol

    ReplyDelete