Thursday 28 April 2011

Playoffs Tidbit | Ryan Miller & His Concussion | April 28th, 2011

OK I just need to vent a bit. Just came across an article on NHL in which Ryan Miller admits that the injury that kept him off the ice in the regular season was a concussion. Now I do not wish a concussion upon anyone, not even on my new favourite guy to hate. So Mr. Miller, I am sad to hear that was the reason for your time away. And I hope you will not suffer any negative effects of it in the future!

But jeez, after all the silence, why does he feel the need to come out with this news now? Looking for some pitty points after his whiny freak behaviour during the series versus the Flyers? Attention-seeking? I wish he could have just gone and enjoyed the start of his Summer.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I liked Miller, but he got real unsympathic... if he had a concussion he should say this, when he got it or right when he got back on the ice, but why now? So I agree with you...

    ReplyDelete