Thursday 28 April 2011

Playoffs Daily | Game 7 | April 28th, 2011

I have missed another great hockey night. Almost weekend so I am hanging in there till my next live action hockey fix. Watched the Flyers game last night. It was amazing! But lets see what happened last night.

[Bruins-Habs] 4-3. Bruins win the series. Splendid!! Happy golfing Habs! But the Bruins sure gave themselves a heart attack by allowing that annoying Subban to score with just two minutes of regulation time to go. So yes, Nathan Horton would be the 1st star for saving the Bruins' asses in OT ... well done guys! Well, my Flyers will face the Bruins in the next round. I think we are up for an interesting series. Of course my guys will smother the Bruins ;)

[Bolts-Pens] 1-0. Bolts win the series. Well talk about embarrassing!! Pens lose on home ice. But I really thought the Pens would win this series. The Bolts had a good season, but not a particularly sparkly one, while the Pens showed some true dedication by doing very well without Sid and Malkin. So prediction-wise this is a setback, but on an emotial level: WHOOOOO GO HOME PENS! Great work Bolts, glad to see them in the next rounds. Versus the Caps. Well, no contest there if you ask me, Caps will clinch the series.

OK, now that the first round is over I will have to revisit my predictions and bring out The Coins to redo them. Will post that article later today. And should I feel bored I might do a little analysis of the old ones lol

Onto the next round! Today the Nucks are back, facing the Preds. Wonder what that historic first round win will do for the Preds!

2 comments:

  1. No, Bergeron and Marchand will kick your goalies ass... I wanted to post a name, but you never know who plays for the Flyers the next time: Bobrovski, Leighton or Boucher?!
    :D ;)

    You wont do all the Semi-Series with the coins, will you? For one Series its ok for fun, but not for all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, people think we're nuts for switching goalies. I will admit it's uncommon, but it sure keeps the competition guessing ;)

    I won't redo all the Semi-Series with coins, probably the ones that I have to redo because my prediction weren't right. I will see when I get home heheh

    ReplyDelete