Wednesday 27 April 2011

Playoffs Daily | QF Game 6 & 7 | April 27th, 2011

wh000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Sorry for the long yell, but I am HAPPY! My Flyers went back to old form and dominated Game 7 and have closed the series to their advantage!

[Bruins-Habs] 1-2. Series tied. Dammit. But I am positive the Bruins will win the series!

[Sabres-Flyers] 5-2. Flyers win series! YEAH! We slashed the Sabres ;) I woke up some time during the night. I cranked up the NHL applet and saw we were leading 2-0. I knew we would win so I continued my sleep quite blissfully lol ... so waking up and seeing a good old 5-2 made my day! Must hunt it down for watching because once again ESPN America snubbed my Flyers. I am sending in a complaint :p - have however watched the highlights and those were some awesome goals by our guys. Leino's was my fave. And hahah, Carcillo, that was pretty great too :)

[Blackhawks-Nucks] 1-2. My wish has been granted. The Nucks have ousted the Hawks. Splendid! And by the looks of it it was a memorable game. I have DVR-ed it so will be watching later. But the tweets were of the charts :)

Well, today we have the final two QF games. I hope the Bruins and the Pens win their series. But hell, if the Bolts move to the next round I will not be complaining! :D

Might share a few Playoffs Tidbits, but for now I am just elated my guys went through and as per usual I will leave the more in-depth analysis to those who actually know what they are talking about lol

And here my crazy predictions in full!
My Whimsical Playoffs Predictions

I will be posting new ones after the QFs have been completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment