Saturday 16 April 2011

Playoffs Daily | QF Game 2 | April 16th, 2011

Oh, some interesting results for me to read this morning!

[Bolts-Pens] 5-1. Whoa, that is a bit unexpected actually. Playing desperate does seem to pay off. And Flower was dominant in Game 1, but this time it was good old trusty Roloson who upstaged the other goalie.
[Rangers-Caps] 0-2. Excellent. The Rags shut-out! And the Caps were in defence mode, wonder what we will get to see if they also amp up the good old offence!
[Hawks-Nucks] 3-4. Nicely done there, Nucks on schedule to win, like they should.
[Preds-Ducks] 3-5.Welcome back Bobby, Ryan & Corey. These three little Ducklings got their act together and gave us a cool win. Good for my predictions, onto the next one boys!

Today my Flyers play. Will not be aired on ESPN, so I may have to resort to some good old-fashioned stream hunting. I am waiting for my boys to unleash the energy that certainly must be building up to dangerous levels. After that 1-0 loss ... that energy must be waiting to break out. Right? I expect some excellent goals by Roo and Mesz. No idea why Mesz, but it has been known to happen and why should it not happen today?

And as per usual, for my complete predictions, have a look at my previous scribblings:
My Whimsical Playoffs Forecast

No comments:

Post a Comment