Wednesday 20 April 2011

Playoffs Daily | QF Game 3 & 4 | April 20th, 2011

I was fairly positive that I would wake up to a Nucks win. So seeing them being kicked in the nuts with a 7-2 Hawks win is hardly what I expected or wished for. But at least the Sharks are doing the right thing.

[Nucks-Hawks] 2-7. Wow. That has got to hurt! Really? 2-7? The Nucks better get to form in the next game.
[Sharks-Kings] 6-5. Whoa. Now I do not really care about either team, but the game recap tells me this was a wild game and I will watch the rerun tonight. I am sure that the Kings thought they had the game in their pocket once they got to the 4-0 lead. I doubt the Sharks can repeat such a feat again, so I think they used up their Playoffs luck. Not saying they can't move ahead in the Playoffs, just meaning to say they better not allow such deficits in the games to come ;)

Yesterday after work I watched the Bruins and Wings reruns. And I liked the way that the Bruins played in the first two periods. Thety should keep up that energy for the full 60. And they were a bit lucky that Thomas picked up his game in the third. But a blast to see the Habs lose :D

Should you care to see my Whimsical Playoffs Predictions, you can find those here:
My Whimsical Playoffs Predictions

{edit} I just watched the Sharks game and that was a WILD second period, very entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment