Friday 22 April 2011

Playoffs Daily | QF Game 4 & 5 | April 22nd, 2011

Hmm ... *frowns* ... what are the Nucks up to? Not that I care for the Nucks, but I do hate the Hawks so I want them out. I do not want them to think they might actually still win this series. The Nucks are allowed to choke, but they need to wait for the Semi Finals!

[Bruins-Habs] 5-4. Series tied at 2-2. Thanks Bruins for believing it. And thanks for the intensity and some interesting moments. Yeah you know what I am talking about. I will add a picture of course ;)
[Blackhawks-Nucks] 5-0. Nucks still lead series 3-2. All is well still. But a 5-0 shut-out is not very inspiring. Well it might inspire the Hawks, but I certainly hope not.
[Sharks-Kings] 6-3. Sharks lead series 3-1. So far The Coins who helped me predict this particular series' outcome are on the money *hahah pun intended, I know it is bad lol* Never paid much attention to either team, but have seen a few of their games now and I must admit they do look good on the ice.

OK, with my short overview out of the way, time for some hockey fun. Ference of the Bruins first:


Oh yes. Ference flipped off the entire Bell Centre. He claims he did not, his teammates claim he did not and never would do such a thing. Equipment malfunction has been brought up as an excuse too. Everyone is 'shocked' and apologetic. I understand that. They can hardly go about telling everyone that "Yeah, Ference gave them the bird." It would be a public relations fiasco! And Ference himself seemed so suitably shocked at his own behaviour that I am willing to accept he did not mean to do it lol ... Having said all that:

Thanks Ference for doing what everyone else playing the Habs and facing their horrible fans would like to do.

And the next one is just fun and very comforting. A stumbling Tim Thomas (courtesy of NHL.com). It is cute!

Tumbling Tim

And saunter over here to see my complete Whimsical Playoffs Predictions:
My Whimsical Playoffs Predictions

4 comments:

  1. nice :D

    man, i like andrew ference!

    but my favorite is the stumbling fleury:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=689KJ4v9sXg :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah I have seen that one before :D

    This is my fave:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLkDW9RouWo

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha :D

    didnt knew that one :D

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3od6E7tOQV0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaps, that Price got his own back for sure lol. I like Fleury, he has his funny moments lol

    ReplyDelete