Thursday 14 April 2011

Playoffs Daily | QF Game 1 | April 14th, 2011

The Puck Has Dropped!

Hate it, hate it, hate it that I cannot watch at least some of the games live during the week. But work in the morning eh? Will try to catch as many games as I can over the weekend though. And I DVR'd two of last night's games and will check those out when I get home. So thanks nhl.com for NHL Gamecenter. That will my first online stop for the weeks to come :D

Alright, not a bad start at all.

[Pens-Bolts] 3-0. Not going to celebrate, but it is good for my predictions. OK. Some appreciation: Well done Flower!
[Yotes-Red Wings] 2-4. YEAH! And Datsyuk scored one.
[Rangers-Caps] 1-2 ... took an OT, but our Russian buddies Ovi & Semin nailed them! Yeah!
[Blackhawks-Nucks] 0-2. A shut-out. Excellent.
[Preds-Ducks] 4-1. Shaky start for the Ducklings. Ouch!

Tonight my Flyers play. Excited beyond belief!

Oh, for my complete predictions, have a look at my previous scribblings:
My Whimsical Playoffs Forecast

No comments:

Post a Comment