Thursday 28 April 2011

IIHF World Championship | When?! Where?! | April 28th, 2011


We might be in full-on Stanley Cup mode, but lets not forget some of our favourite NHL players will be fighting for their country's honour at the IIHF World Championship in Bratislava & Kosice in Slovakia. If I lived any closer to Slovakia I would drive up there. And it starts tomorrow! From April 29th to May 15th we will get to see many exciting games I am sure! Now if only Dutch TV would pay attention to it. I suppose I will be streamhunting again *sighs*

And hey, not all my Leafies are playing golf either! Some have been called up to join Team Canada or Team USA, so there! Mike Komisarek & Mike Brown have been added to the Team USA roster (as well as Jake Gardiner of the Marlies!). Team Canada has added James Reimer, Dion Phaneuf (A) & Luke Schenn to the roster.

And a special mention for  Rick Nash  ... he has been named Captain for Team Canada!

Click Here For Full Team Canada Roster & Click Here For Full Team USA Roster

If bored I might check the other teams and see which of our European faves are playing for their respective countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment