Monday 9 May 2011

Playoffs Daily | SF Game 5 | May 9th, 2011

We are getting dangled as much as the next puck that comes in touch with Datsyuk! Awesome news for me when I woke up this morning!

[Red Wings-Sharks] 4-3. Sharks lead series 3-2. The Wings live another game! Watched the highlights, read a bunch of reports, checked out all the post-game interviews and I think I will like what I see when I get back home to watch the game. Hahah, especially as my fave team won, I admit ;) ... based on the various interviews I watched the Wings have not necessarily played their best game and the Sharks may have had the edge at some point in the game. But you cannot deny that working hard can be the decisive factor in tight games and most kudos seem to go to Datsyuk - who played despite a wrist injury. Click this sentence to see yet another awesome Datsyuk move that leads to a goal!  And turning a 3-1 deficit to a 4-3 win ... do not tell me that is luck ;) that is stamina and determination. Next stop: series tied! I truly, truly hope so.

Speaking of a tied series. Wonder if the Preds will tie their series tonight or if the Nucks will finally close this one out!

2 comments:

  1. Slowly but surely becoming maybe only the 2nd worst playoff round in NHL history haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, my historic knowledge is close to zero, but I have been reading it and hearing it from a lot of folks, so I am going to agree ... for me it sure is a bad one lol

    ReplyDelete