Sunday 8 May 2011

Playoffs Daily | SF Game 5 | May 8th, 2011

Just one game, but I am fine with that, I need a break to recharge for the next Red Wings game ;)

[Preds-Nucks] 4-3. Nucks lead series 3-2. So there, the Nucks are not making it easy for themselves once again. Closing a series does not seem to come naturally for them. Guys that stood out: Joel Ward and Ryan Kessler. And no, still not liking the Green Men. Ugh.

And because it's Mother's Day today I thought I would add a sweet quote from Joel Ward about his mother:

"She's got the hockey package now, so she catches all the games, watches the other series like Detroit and San Jose and tells me who the good players are on those teams. She just loves the game, has a strong passion. It's definitely her favorite sport even though cricket is our pastime in Barbados."

So everyone ... go call/visit/hug your mother and tell her you love her if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment