Wednesday 4 May 2011

Playoffs Daily | SF Game 3 | May 4th, 2011

The state of the Caps is worrisome! Playing some great hockey, but just not scoring goals. Bolts are an interesting bunch though!

[Caps-Bolts] 3-4. Bolts lead series 3-0. Could it really happen? I suppose it could. The Caps might headed for a 4-0 series loss. It is a bit crazy. The Caps dominate yet they cannot seem to score enough goals to keep the Bolts at bay. Let me quote Knuble. I think he summarises it nicely: "They are uncanny when they want to get a goal. It's like they just snap their fingers or hit a button. They just dial it up. You can see it. It's like they flip a switch. When they are down, it's just like they think, 'We know we are going to score.' I don't know what it is … it just leaves you flabbergasted." Kudos to the Bolts! Would not mind seeing the Caps win some games at least ...

Awww, poor Ovi!
[Nucks-Preds] 3-2. Nucks lead series 2-1. With the Hawks out of the way I do not really care what happens in this series. Nucks, Preds, all the same to me. Sorry Nucks and Preds fans!! Think I might be a bit biased towards the Nucks, so nice win for them. Ryan Kesler scored the OT, looks to me like that guy shows up when the Nucks need it most. Nucks and Preds fans, feel free to drop your opinion on this game in the comments :)

Tonight we have three games to look forward too. I for one hope my Flyers can put some pucks in the Bruins' net and win this game. The Caps head straight into their next game. Will it be over after tonight or will there still be a sparkle of hope for them? And time for the Wings to win a game in this series too!

No comments:

Post a Comment