Monday 30 May 2011

Playoffs 2011 Predictions | Witchcrafting Part IV | May 30th, 2011

My Whimsical Playoffs Predictions - New & Improved For The Last Time

This time, I will not let The Coins interfere with my predictions. Instead I will just go with my emotions and wishful thinking. The Coins called the Nucks-Sharks wrong, so they get to sit still in my wallet.

STANLEY CUP FINAL
[Nucks-Bruins]
A far cry from my dream final: Flyers-Red Wings. But you have to appreciate the hard work of the teams that did make it this far. Still not a fan of the Nucks. I can appreciate the talent and all, but apart from Ryan Kesler, I find them bland. Personally. I know a couple of die-hard fans, so good luck to you guys! Jeffrey in particular! But I like the Bruins a lot. I like their style. I like Lucic. I like Bergeron. I like Ference. I like Chara. I like Kabby. I have started to like Seidenberg. I like the floppy Timmie as much as the magical Timmie. There is no one on the team that I do not like. So yes. Emotionally I want the Bruins to win. And because they like their wins hard worked for ... 4-3 Bruins.

What do you think? Feel free to post your own predictions in the comments, anonymous our not ;)

4 comments:

  1. dont forget christian ehrhoff, when talking about the nucks ;)

    the cup will come to germany and if ehrhoff wins, it will come to moers (about 17 minute-ride away for me, 2 hour ride for you)! seidenberg is from schwenningen, so close too swiss border, but not close here... but still germany :)

    and i stillt want the bruins to win for sure, (but i wouldnt mind the cup coming to moers for one day... maybe next year :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, didnt meant "mind"... i wanted to say, that i have nothing against it instead of dont care about it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I will mention Ehrhoff if he does well or if the Nucks are inspirational enough heheh

    hmm although seeing the cup up close in Moers sounds like great fun, lets keep that for another year lol ... I'd rather drive to Schwenningen (and maybe I can visit family in Biberach lol) ... or more likely, I will look for pics ;)

    oh, and 'mind' works

    ReplyDelete
  4. There won't be the game 7. Bruins in 6.

    ReplyDelete