Monday 30 May 2011

Playoffs 2011 | Witchcrafting Revisited - Post CF | May 30th, 2011

Well well well, what a tough Stanley Cup run to predict. I got these two right. Or almost anyways. The Coins messed things up a bit ;)

EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS
[Bolts vs Bruins] What a fantastic ride these teams took us on. It was a very exciting ECF and I would not have been too devastated by a Bolts win, but personally I am very happy with the Bruins taking the Prince of Wales Cup! Onto the next one guys!
My predicition: 4-2 Bruins
Reality: 4-3 Bruins

WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS
[Nucks vs Sharks] Happy with the outcome of this one. I called a Nucks win, but The Coins said no and told me the Sharks would win. Ha, glad they got it wrong!
My prediction: Nucks win.
The Coins prediction: 4-3 Sharks after some coin flipping
Reality: 4-1 Nucks

And that brings us to a pretty awesome SCF. Bruins-Nucks. I like it. Not as much as my very first prediction for the Cup Finals: Flyers-Red Wings. But it will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment