Tuesday 22 November 2011

Twitter Time #14 | Sidney's Return

Ha, I noticed NHL was blogging some players' tweets too the day Crosby's return was announced ... #copycats ... although that would imply they'd come across my puny blog. I doubt it! :D

Anyways, I creeped all the NHL and AHL players I follow on Twitter ... SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! It was a boring task. Here the tweets I came across ... the prize for funniest tweet goes to Colby Armstrong.

Enjoy! Or not ... ;)


Ryan Whitney
"yup, this leagues still a joke for me." -Sidney Crosby 4 minutes into first game back 

Tyler Bozak 
Wow Sidney Crosby. What a player. It was great for the game of hockey to have him back on the ice putting on a show again 

Colby Armstrong 
Great to have Sid back and healthy. Hes been out a long time but it's exciting for the NHL and our fans to have a player like him back  

Colby Armstrong 
After this Crosby return stuff all media will turn to trying to find out the return of me....right?? It's gonna be crazy.  

Matt Lashoff 
Wasn't expecting any less from 87. So fun to watch. 

Logan Couture 
Saying #87 makes it look easy is an understatement. 

Jordan Eberle 
Hordichuk told me today CBC was supposed to cover his return tonight but then Crosby stole his thunder 

Paul Bissonnette 
Had to drop myself in fantasy hockey today. Welcome back Sidney Crosby. 

Nathan Thompson
What a night for hockey getting the best player in the world back on the ice.  

Luca Caputi 
Is anyone not watching this game? back in action!   

Luca Caputi
Wow! Sickkk 

Scottie Upshall
Great day for NHL today w/ Sid comin back. Here's him and my bro at our last game. Sick stache!  

Luke Adam
This crosby guy is pretty good i guess, its not even really fair is it?  

Mark Dekanich
Any guesses on how much money Crosby put on the board last night?  

Thomas Kiriakou
Hide yo kids. Hide yo wives...Sid's back!!



2 comments:

  1. hahahahah thx for the compilation.
    My favorite is Paul bisonette's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, yeah that one is cool too :D

    ReplyDelete