Monday 21 November 2011

Hockey Shenanigans #1 | Taylor vs Taylor

Probably not the first one to point this one out, but it's just so uncanny.

*ponders*

Maybe I *am* the first one to point it out to some of you lol ... not sure how many hockey fans are into the whole Twilight Saga. I am never one to shy away from fessing up to stuff, so yeah, I have seen the movies lol

Horrible? For sure.
Entertaining in a crazy way? Yes, unfortunately.

Anyways, Taylor Hall (he of Oilers fame) and Taylor Lautner (he of Twilight fame). Could've been twins!

Eerie!!
By the way, Lautner is a hockey fan. He's been spotted at a Stanley Cup game a few years ago, sporting Red Wings gear and apparently he plays EA's NHL game. Yay for Google Search ;)


2 comments:

  1. So he runs around in a Roberto Clemente jersey in his newest movie (I only know this because the trailer played before a movie I recently went to), and yet wore Red Wings gear against, I'm assuming, the Penguins. Where's the Pittsburgh loyalty dude? Also I want to firmly stress that we do not want him. His wearing of the team colors was not officially approved by the franchise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, well, I did write this under the title 'Hockey Shenanigans', not taking it seriously at all :D ... but I do think he enjoys the game and as for the newest movie ... probably not his choice, some dressing person probably made him wear it lol

    ReplyDelete