Wednesday 23 February 2011

Telegram Update | Leafs vs Isles | Flyers vs Coyotes | Feb 22nd, 2011

Just a short note to express my utmost pleasure at the Leafs beating the Isles. Who would have thought that would be worthy of a little celebration? But with their latest games still fresh in my mind, I think it is worth a mention anyways ;)

And Reims got first star for his great goaltending. Did you lot know that he was playing with a severly upset stomach and that several times he thought he would actually throw up all over the ice? What a trooper! During the first intermission the Doc gave him some Gaviscon and he felt a bit better after that. My favourite quote:

"I think Grabner was coming down when they had a power play and I was kind of drive-heaving. I was like 'Please don't shoot.'"

xD

I have yet to see the highlights for the Flyers game, but I wish they would show up for the third period! And they better win the next few games to make up for this loss. I just like them in a winning-mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment